Pizza Wraps

Yesterday was the tripolatas' first day of school so I wanted to give them a treat for when they got home. They all love pizza but pick out most of the toppings, which they hand over to me. To get them to actually eat the whole thing I came up with these.

Pizza Wraps by Mrs U Makes


When I presented them with the Pizza Wraps they were all very excited. After clearing their plates and filling their tummies, I was informed that the wraps were very yummy.

Later that evening I gave some to Mr U, he wasn't as enthusiastic about them as the trips were, however an 'OK' from him is the same as getting a yummy from the tripolatas.

Pizza Wraps by Mrs U Makes

With these wraps you can add any pizza topping you like, so it's a great excuse to go crazy.

                          **Scroll to the bottom of the page for the video of this recipe**

I kept mine simple,
Here's what you'll need: makes 8

8 soft flour tortillas
Tomato paste or pizza sauce
Approx 600g of grated cheese
Approx 150g pepperoni thinly sliced
1 bell pepper or 1/2 - 1/4 of different coloured peppers, diced
Herbs

Here's what you'll need to do:
Preheat oven to 200°c/180°c fan/390°f

1. Spread the tomato over the tortilla

2. Put the topping ingredients on


3. Fold the sides over (about 1" - 1 1/2"), then roll from the bottom.

Pizza Wraps by Mrs U Makes

4. Place on a baking tray folded side down

5. Bake for about 20 minutes

6. When baked LEAVE TO COOL

Pizza Wraps by Mrs U Makes

Eat and enjoy.

What's your favourite pizza topping.


Comments

  1. Great idea! I'm totally making these! Found you through the wonderful wednesdays blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them Tricia, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to know what you think.