Ijeoma Ruana Update

It's been a long time, but finally I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. The cold weather (as well as other things) has really affected me energy wise, so I haven't done any baking and have just recently started working on Ijeoma again.

I've only got the front left panel to do, so this will be my main project until its finished.

Ijeoma Ruana by Mrs U Makes

Whilst I have been in hibernation I have made some earrings, one of which I sold to my good friend Susan, of Susan's Nouns, yesterday along with a Swarovski pearl ring. She interviewed me for an amazing project she has started which showcases inspirational people and places. She herself is also a talented singer so check out and follow her Facebook Page and look out for the Mrs U Makes interview which should be up in a few weeks.

 


  

Comments