Hat's Off To Ya - Hat 1 and 2


About a week after my last post, the movement in my elbow was restored. There are times when it becomes slightly stiff, but that's mainly due to Little Miss U's night feeds. I have now started the 3 in 1 top by Atelier Alfa, the first section was completed last week. Before starting the next section I want to make the second hat in the Hats Of To Ya Kid series and also start knitting a cardigan for Miss U.





The second hat will be a beanie with a sort of pointy top, I'm sort of making it up as I go along and have already frogged it twice because I'd miscalculated the stitches. I should be able to finish it today, then I'll hopefully get started on the third hat, which may be a bonnet.

The first hat, Petals (the main picture), has been written up. If I can get the other patterns sorted by mid October I'll be a very happy bunny.

What's you favourite style of hat?


Comments